Friday 6 June 2014

a warm winter...














Vintage lace cropped singlet, vintage skirt, beaded necklace gift from mum, Gorman heels.

It has been a while but I finally got the time to do another vintage collaboration with make up artist and dear friend Sophie. This is the first of four looks that we put together. The lace cropped singlet is another vintage purchase from melbourne while the skirt was a bargain from the Red Cross on Rundle St. I am amazed that the weather has permitted me to wear such a summery outfit so late in the year but I guess that is Adelaide for you. 

Today also marks exactly 3 weeks until I leave for Florence to study Fashion Public Relations and Event Coordination. I am beyond excited!

Now for a long weekend filled with 21st celebrations. Hope you have a good one x

3 comments:

  1. love the look..really good colors for summers.. :)
    My blog - http://stylevirgo19.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you styled this, you look so pretty! hope you enjoy the birthday celebrations! :D x
    | Life as a Petite || Fashion, Crafts & Lifestyle Blog |

    ReplyDelete