Saturday 10 May 2014

HIgh end grunge

 HIgh end grunge


Isis Design Co necklace, Fleur Wood top, Daniel Avakian leather skirt, Lipstick heels, After the Apple bag, Napoleon lipstick and nail polish. 


I am so excited to share with you all my latest flatlay! This particular look is very special because it marks the beginning of a collaboration with Isis Design Co, an amazing new Australian jewellery brand. Isis produces beautiful, high quality and interesting jewellery in Sydney. In my flatlay I have included one of my favourite Isis pieces the black Amethyst Druzy mini heart pendant set in 14K gold. I love that a fine necklace can still be a statement piece! What is even better is that this heart can be in white Agate Druzy and red Druzy as well as be set in sterling sliver or rose gold, so you can make the piece unique for you. This beautiful simplistic yet unique style continues through out the Isis range. 

I love the edginess of the Amethyst Druzy so I decided to make it my muse for this look. The tye dye Fleur Wood top combined with the Daniel Avakian leather skirt creates a grungy style however, I teamed them with Lipstick heels and After the Apple bag to make the overall look more high end. Of course, you could easily transform this to a day time look with some chunky boots and a satchel bag. Dark blue nails are a great way to emphasis the edginess without going goth black and a bright red lips adds a pop of colour to complete the look. 

Isis is currently holding a competition, which gives you the opportunity to win not one but two heart pendants, one in white and one in black! It is so simple to enter, just follow these steps:
1. Like Isis Design Co on Facebook and follow on Instagram 
2. Create and post a flatlay or collage on how you would style a black or white heart pendant .........or even choose another Isis piece. Try to include mostly Australian designers!
3. Tag Isis and all the other designers.
4. Hashtag #isisdesigns and #howiwearisis
5. Post look on Instagram and share on facebook.

That's it! So start getting creative!
....and did I mention the prize is worth $1,4000 so now there even more of an incentive to enter.

I look forward to seeing how everyone styles Isis Design Co
Hannah xx





No comments:

Post a Comment