Friday 28 February 2014

Fringing


Suede Online fringe jacket 
Vintage dress
Turquoise earrings
Gorman shoes

The last two weeks have gone past so quickly! I was supposed to post this last week but things just got crazy. I bought this fringe jacket from Suede Online for an absoulte steal, I won't give the exact price but lets just say I saved nearly $900!! The only problem is that I am little scared to wear it. I am so certain I will have a clumsy blonde moment while I have it on! but I am just hopeless when it comes to resisting anything with a boho vibe. My dress is another op shop number, which I have had for about 5 years and it is one of my favourite things to wear. The day I offically wear it to thread bare death will be a sad day.

Hope you all have a great weekend x

1 comment:

  1. I love your fringe jacket, so cute!
    www.lavishingg.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete