Monday 3 February 2014

Black Chocolate









Wearing:
 Black Chocolate tee from Rundle St Red Cross
Windsor Smith Envy black leather boots
Bauhaus Turquoise and Brown rings 
Vintage leather bag
Sportsgirl finger tip rings
Dad's black socks
Market jewelry  

This is my first outfit post from my op shop collaboration with my friend Sophie, who is an amazing make up artist and pretty handy with a camera. Since Melbourne I have turned into a op shopping fanatic! Even to the point where I find it more fun than regular shopping. I think it's the thrill of finding something amazing in a sea of clothes and the lower price (usually) is always an added bonus. I found this Black Chocolate tee in the menswear sections at the Red Cross on Rundle St. I instantly loved its oversized and simplistic nature plus it is so damn comfy!!

A massive thank you to the beautiful Sophie! If you live or are ever in Adelaide get Soph today your make up at Mecca in the City Cross Arcade. 

I'll be sharing more outfits from my op shop collaboration over the coming weeks so stay tuned!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment