Monday 17 February 2014

Acid wash



Vintage top, vintage skirt, vintage bag and Windsor Smith boots.

Here is the last look from my op shop collaboration with my friend Sophie although I doubt it will be the last for long! The more I search through racks of second hand clothing and find information on clothing recycling, the more passionate I become. While reading the Renegade Collective, I came across an article on Christina Dean, founder of Red Dress and the EcoChic Design awards. She is dedicated to raising awareness of the pollution caused by the garment industry and continually supports sustainable fashion. A friend also showed me an article on Not Just a Fashion Label and Eco luxe label We'ar, which are both working towards a sustainable and ethical industry. I could keep going on about these amazing organisations but I think I should stop before I get carried away.... But do check them out!

On another note, I have to say this is the most make up I have ever worn! I was a little freaked when I first looked in the mirror but as always Sophie did an amazing job and I love the edginess it adds to the look. This outfit is so easy to throw on and so comfortable, it is definitely a go to outfit at the moment! I'll probably wear it to death but a least I'll get my money's worth.

Hope you had a great weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment